Lunch | 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday – Saturday
Our Current Menu
All menus items are subject to change any time!
Mother’s Day, Christmas Day, and Easter are Exceptions: NO Lunch menu served on these days, as dinner menu served all day!
- cheese steak panini$0.00Angus Steak sliced thin and sautéed with Roasted Red Peppers, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms and melted Mozzarella Cheeses on House Made Bread, toasted on the Panini Grill to mark & "seal" it. Toasty, warm, & meltingly delicious.
- chicken panini$0.00Grilled Chicken Breast, Fontina Cheese, Sautéed Mushrooms & Caramelized Onions on our House Made Bread toasted and pressed on the Panini Grill to mark & "seal" it. Served with Basil Mayo on the side.
- chicken parmigiana hero$0.00A lunchtime favorite of Italians Everywhere! Breast of Chicken breaded and baked with our famous Tomato Sauce. Topped with melted Mozzarella Cheese inour house made bun and oven toasted.
- classic calzone$0.00A popular standard all over Italy and New York. Pizza Dough folded over and stuffed with Ricotta, Mozzarella and Parmigiana Cheeses, Pepperoni slices and Ham. Baked on a Oven Stone, served oozing and hot with Marinara Sauce.
- meatball hero$0.00The absolute favorite of first generation Italian Americans, the same Meatball recipe used for over 100 years throughout Italian sections in every large city across America. (Made from scratch daily in our kitchen) Oven roasted then simmered in our famous Tomato Sauce, topped with melted Mozzarella Cheese in our housemade bun and toasted.
- new!! mediterranean whole wheat calzone$0.00A Nutrient rich Pizza Dough made with Whole Wheat and Garbanzo Bean Flour, rolled thin and folded over, filled with a blend of Chicken Breast, Cheese, fresh Tomatoes, Red Onion, Roasted Red Peppers and Arugula. Baked on an Oven Stone and served hot.
- riviera burger$0.00Full 10oz King of a juicy burger made in house of Certified Prime Black Angus Beef topped with sautéed Portabello Mushrooms, caramelized Onions, Bacon and Yellow Cheddar or White Provolone Cheese. Served on a Sesame Seed Bun made in our Bakery with Basil Mayo on the side.
- veggie & cheese panini$0.00A mix of Roasted Italian Veggies, topped with Mild Fontina Cheese on our housemade Bread. Toasted and pressed in the Panini Grill to mark and seal it. Light but delicious.