Dinner | 3:30 PM - 11:00 PM Daily
Our Current Menu
All menus items are subject to change any time!
- antipasto misto$0.00A platter of Imported Italian Cold Meats & Cheeses with Roasted Peppers & Mushrooms and Cheese stuffed Cherry Peppers. Served with Bread Sticks.
- arancini$0.00Rice Balls– All time favorite of Little Italy’s Street Feast of San Gennaro and in scenes from “The Godfather”. Italian Arborio Rice rolled and stuffed with Mozzarella and Bolognese Meat, dusted with Bread Crumbs and quick fried. Served with Tomato Sauce
- bruschetta di pomodori$0.00Eastern Shore, Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Red Onion, Garlic and fresh Basil, tossed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Tuscany Italy and Aged Balsamic Vinegar over house made Garlic Toast.
- burrata mozzarella di caprese$0.00Burrata—A ball of Buffalo Mozzarella with a Soft Ricotta Cheese center. Served with Fresh Tomatoes, Basil Leaves and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- calamari alla sicily$0.00Tender rings of Calamari sautéed with Garlic, White Wine, Capers, Black Olives & Tomato Sauce with Garlic Toast.
- calamari fritti$0.00Tender white rings of Calamari (marinated for 24 hours in milk) lightly dusted and quick fried. Served with Spicy Marinara Sauce.
- funghi misto$0.00A trio of White Mushroom Caps. One stuffed with Spinach and Italian Cheeses, the second with Homemade Sausage and Cheese and the third with a Crab Cake. Baked and served with three sauces; Bernini, Tomato Cream & Lemon Garlic Butter.
- la torre di melanzane$0.00Stacked Slices of Eggplant breaded and Pan fried when ordered. Layered with fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Tomato Sauce and Fresh Basil.
- mozzarella in carrozza$0.00Creamy Mozzarella Cheese breaded and lightly fried, drizzled with a Creamy Cheese Sauce and served with Spicy Marinara Sauce or Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes on the side.
- polpetti classico$0.00Our fresh daily made Black Angus Family Recipe Meatballs served with their own Tomato Sauce, atop Country Polenta, finished with shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- salsiccia alla griglia$0.00“Sausage & Peppers” - Chef Made in our kitchen, old time, thin Rope Sausage of lean Pork Shoulder, Parmesan Cheese & Parsley, rolled, skewered and grilled. Served with fried Peppers & Onions and Garlic Cheese Bread.
- sandi ravioli$0.00Cheese Ravioli, Made by our Pasta Mammas, oven baked and drizzled with Bread Crumbs. Served with Tomato Sauce.
- scampi alla zia katie$0.00Famous “Shrimp Scampi” - Shrimp in the classic Scampi Sauce of Butter, Garlic, White Wine, Lemon & Parsley. Served with Toasted Crostini.